Assistant (doctoral student) on the project Ecology and toxicity of species of the genus Pseudo-nitzschia in the coastal waters of the central and southern Adriatic UIP-2020-02-3249.
• Carrying out the isolation process of living cells of the genus Pseudo-nitzschia on a light microscope.
• Work with established cell cultures, preparation of cell medium, transplantation and maintenance of cultures.
• Monitoring the growth rate of populations in cultures by counting cells on a light microscope.
• Sample preparation for LC-MS/MS analysis of domoic acid in cells of cultured Pseudo-nitzschia species.
• Setting up and implementing the experimental part of the project, which includes the analysis of the growth rate and toxicity of different species of the genus Pseudo-nitzschia in cultures under modified growing conditions