Assistant (doctoral student) on the project Ecology and toxicity of species of the genus Pseudo-nitzschia in the coastal waters of the central and southern Adriatic UIP-2020-02-3249.
• Carrying out the isolation process of living cells of the genus Pseudo-nitzschia on a light microscope.
• Work with established cell cultures, preparation of cell medium, transplantation and maintenance of cultures.
• Monitoring the growth rate of populations in cultures by counting cells on a light microscope.
• Sample preparation for LC-MS/MS analysis of domoic acid in cells of cultured Pseudo-nitzschia species.
• Setting up and implementing the experimental part of the project, which includes the analysis of the growth rate and toxicity of different species of the genus Pseudo-nitzschia in cultures under modified growing conditions
M.Sc. in Biology and Chemistry
University of Split, Faculty of Science and Mathematics
Arapov J, Tomašević T, Bonačić T, Pejković M, Bužančić M, Bušelić I, Lepen Pleić I, Casabianca S, Penna A, Skejić S, Ninčević Gladan Ž
A new insight into the taxonomy of Pseudonitzschia genus from the Adriatic Sea Description of P brasiliana P galaxiae P hasleana and P linea